Pam Lasier, Founder
Corporate Wellness & Travel Consultant, Speaker, Life Coach, Fitness Trainer, Laughter Yoga Leader
- Deliver extraordinary programs in a professional and friendly manner.
- Empower and motivate clients toward a lifestyle of wellness.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial spirit valuing integrity and inventiveness.
Up Close and Personal
- In 3 words, I am genuine, perceptive and optimistic.
- I am also adventurous.
- A Saturday well spent includes a challenging workout at sunrise, time in nature, meaningful conversation and laughter with friends, and watching a gorgeous sunset with a glass of wine.
- Chosen color: definitely coral
- I love family, chocolate raspberry cupcakes, workouts and dinner with friends.
- Sunrise over sunset
- Forever a favorite: "The Giving Tree" ~ Shel Silverstein
- Favorite quote: "It will happen."
I have a strong desire...
to travel, step out of my comfort zone, rejuvenate my soul, and become blissfully relaxed.
Through innovative programs,
and a unique perspective with nature and adventure, I empower others to overcome personal challenges, gain the confidence, courage, and clarity they need to make positive changes - all while having fun, making mistakes, and laughing as much as possible.
Corporate Wellness Consultant
Wellness Travel Planner
Life Coach, Fitness Trainer, Laughter Yoga Leader
Experienced Educator, Seasoned Adventurist
Life Coach - Martha Beck
Nature Based Life Coach - Michael Trotta's Sagefire Institute
Wilderness Medicine Responder - NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School)
Laughter Yoga Leader - Dr.Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
Group Personal Training Specialist - NASM
Reiki Level I,II
B.S. Elementary Education