- Deliver extraordinary journeys in a professional and friendly manner.
- Empower and motivate clients toward a lifestyle of wellness.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial spirit valuing integrity and inventiveness.
Founder: Pam Lasier
Up Close and Personal
- In 3 words, I am genuine, perceptive and optimistic.
- I am adventurous.
- A Saturday well spent begins with a sunrise, a challenging workout, includes laughter and meaningful conversations and ends with a glass of wine and a gorgeous sunset.
- Chosen color: definitely coral
- I love family, chocolate raspberry cupcakes, workouts and dinner with friends.
- Sunrise over sunset
- Forever a favorite: "The Giving Tree" ~ Shel Silverstein
- Favorite quote: "It will happen."
I have a strong desire
to travel, step out of my comfort zone, rejuvenate my soul, and become blissfully relaxed.
Through innovative programs,
and a unique perspective with nature and adventure, I empower others to overcome personal challenges, gain the confidence, courage, and clarity they need to make positive changes - all while having fun, making mistakes, and laughing as much as possible.
To inspire others to first, commit to a sense of adventure as a state of mind, then challenge them to go on extraordinary adventures.
Corporate Wellness Consultant
Wellness Travel Planner
Life Coach, Fitness Trainer, Laughter Yoga Leader
Experienced Educator, Seasoned Adventurist
Life Coach - Martha Beck
Nature Based Life Coach - Michael Trotta's Sagefire Institute
Wilderness Medicine Responder - NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School)
Laughter Yoga Leader - Dr.Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
Group Personal Training Specialist - NASM
Reiki Level I,II
B.S. Elementary Education