Saturday, October 21
~2 hours north of Atlanta in the North Georgia mountains.
Suitable for easy hiking and vineyard tour
Cost: $150 pp
Very manageable for trying your first trip if you are in relatively good shape...we'll take it slow!
Plan from ~ 7:30 am - 6 pm to allow for a relaxed pace throughout the day. Carpool or for an additional cost, optional van transportation can be provided throughout the day.
Enjoy unparalleled views of the southern Appalachians.
- Carpool to the North Georgia Mountains
- Hike - Catch a glimpse of nature's splendor on this 5-mile hike
- Learn - Enjoy a trailside "lunch and learn"
- Understand how to use the outdoor world as your gym
- Tour a pastoral hillside vineyard.
- Linger as we sample fine wines and appetizers.
- Carpool back to Atlanta.