Hi! I'm Pam.
Let's just say...I've been there and back again.
I'm a certified Life Coach, Nature Based Coach and Natural Born Dreamer. I have a natural strength for believing in possibilities, digging deep, finding resolve and restoring balance.
I help women and men thrive even in the face of life's greatest challenges.
- I pull from my many experiences as an educator, mother, wife, and outdoor adventure enthusiast.
- I help women and men regain purpose, passion and joy in life.
- I challenge everyone to step out of their comfort zone, spend time in nature, seek adventure, and laugh everyday.
- I believe in being completely transparent, authentic, and open at all times.
It's my job to provide you with insight
to help you see what you don't. Living the life you really want to live is possible and I'll give you that nudge to wake-up the dreams you have for your life. Journey with me...
One-hour coaching sessions via phone.
- Eight one-hour phone calls
- Sixteen one-hour phone calls
Coaching sessions via phone and in Nature*.
Eight-Week Nature Journey
- Four one-hour phone calls
- Four hours of nature coaching sessions
Sixteen-Week Nature Journey
- Six one-hour phone calls
- Ten hours of nature coaching sessions
*Together, we'll determine locations for Nature Sessions which can include easy to moderate hikes and outdoor skills.
- If you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, a 48-hour notice is required. I certainly understand that emergencies do arise and will do my best to make accommodations.
- Please take into consideration the planning and scheduling of my time and travel, as all packages are non-refundable.
Connect with me anytime.
- "Pam has a way of helping people who are going through a crisis in their life. " - M. Edwards
- "Our son created havoc in our family life. My husband and I felt less stressed and hopeful for the first time in a long time." - P. Stilling
- "She made all the difference." C. Polson
I was trained as a life coach by Martha Beck, Harvard graduate, best selling author, and regular contributor to the Oprah Magazine; quite simply, I was trained by the best. Training included intensive live coaching workshops, countless hours of tele-classes, practice coaching and being coached myself. In Martha's words, "live it to give it" - a superb way to understand the ins and outs of coaching. Plus, I was able to "do my own work" - to gain clarity, break through old mindsets - in short dig deep and dream big!
I was also trained as a Nature Based Coach by Michael Trotta, Master Life Coach, Naturalist and Tracker. Along with intensive live coaching workshops and tele-classes, training included programs in nature awareness and wilderness skills. Sagefire Institute Leadership Training incorporated blending the teachings and wisdoms of native cultures with the understanding of how through nature a different prospective and empowered approach can be brought to the coaching experience.
What people are saying...
"Pam has a down-to-earth nature, which makes her very approachable. I was struggling with what to do next in my life - what career path to take - what to do with my broken marriage. She has helped me look at my life from a different perspective, create goals, and gain the confidence I need to move forward in life."
M. Wainright, a woman who now has a plan
"My wife was diagnosed with cancer and we were overwhelmed. A friend referred us to Pam, saying she has a way of helping people who are going through a crisis in their life. She helped us in so many ways - coaching us toward a positive attitude and outlook. Her wisdom and kindness propelled us forward. She was a life saver."
D. Lund, husband of a cancer survivor
"My daughter was out of control. I was out of control. Pam's calming and direct approach helped immensely. She offered a perspective that others weren't able to give. I feel hopeful for the first time."
R. Parkway, single mother of a troubled teen
"We didn't know where to turn or what to do. Pam immediately helped us identify our granddaughter's problem and with her guidance we were able to come up with solutions that really worked! She has great knowledge and insight and coaches with compassion. We are forever grateful."
Grandparents in care of a troubled teen