- Hunted for Easter eggs on the White House lawn
- Took 4 years of Shinkendo training
- Was born in England.
- Was in the Air Force.
- Had breakfast with Deepak Chopra.
- Was a professional musician playing the organ at the age of 6.
(1)Richard (2)Michael (3)Tanya (4)MaShelle (5)Daniel (6) Wendy
- Has visited the New Zealand Lord of the Rings movie set
- Sang for the Pope
- Has owned 2 motorcycles.
- Held a previous Guinness Book of World Records for continuous hours on a teeter totter
- Has ran almost exclusively barefoot for 17 years
- Has a HUGE fear of sharks yet dreams to cage dive with a great white shark
- Had brain surgery.
(1)Michael (2)Richard (3)Tanya (4)Craig (5)Zac (6)Jason (7) Roger
- Buddy Guy stood on my picnic blanket, played his guitar and sang the blues.
- Sang and played in a band in high school.
- Enjoys making chainsaw art while listening to Sarah McLachlan.
- With the exception of rice, always eats leftovers cold.
- Can start a fire without matches.
- Played golf in Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Lived in Asia.
(1)Janet (2)Jill (3) Zac (4)Jason (5)Pam (6) Bob (7) MaShelle
- Always wanted to own a clothing boutique.
- Completed Army basic training.
- Worked for a ballet company.
- Wants to learn to ride a motorcycle.
- Plays the guitar.
- Is a US Naval Veteran
- Lived in NYC and worked for the Disney Channel.
- Played professional soccer
(1)Jill (2) Sharita (3)Janet (4) Lisa (5) Autumn (6) Roger (7) Kelley (8) James
- Always wears socks.
- Collector of stones, books and spiritual tools to evolve oneself.
- Plays classical piano
- Completed the Chicago 26 mile marathon
- Enjoys cooking for his family.
- Lived in Mexico City.
- Was asked to model for the French Designer Lavin.
- Was part of the opening and closing Olympic ceremonies in 1996.
- Visited Anne Frank's home and the Van Gogh Museum 3 times.
(1)Bob (2) GiGi (3) Lisa (4) Sharita (5) Daniel (6) Autumn (7) Wendy (8) Kelley (9) James